Puerto Vallarta Mexico

    Puerto Vallarta, have you ever been there ? well I haven’t, but If I get a chance to go there, I would love to, I will take the opportunity right away. From an article I read, Puerto Vallarta is tropics region in Mexico - almost the same as the country I live now, Indonesia - and having a similar weather like Hawaii too. Only the different is, if Puerto Vallarta has rain falls the most during July - September, here, the rainy season falls most by November to April.

    In the tropics Puerto Vallarta vacation resorts, we can enjoy various kinds of sites to visit. Like we can do the diving into Bahia de Banderas bay ( hey, it reminds me of the actor Antonio Banderas :D ) by snorkeling or SCUBA gear, or by kayak or boat. Not only that, there are many other masterpiece spots that we can visit. Surrounded by historical buildings in old Spanish architectures and cobblestone streets.

    Films industry has taken Puerto Vallarta into consideration too. The Night of the Iguana, Predator, and Puerto Vallarta Squeeze are some films that use Puerto Vallarta as the setting location.

    Hmm….sounds like a perfect vacation spot. When can I get there ? ^_^

    0 Comments

    Leave a comment